Vision and Mission
The Britannia University's vision is to develop and educate the leaders of tomorrow; to support research, scholarly, and creative accomplishments that contribute to the establishment of new knowledge; and to create research and teaching programs that tackle the most imperative problems of Bangladesh and the global community.
The Britannia University focuses on the quality of the student experience; innovative curricula are designed to meet the market needs in today’s rapidly evolving and technologically advanced world.Enormous skilled and experienced recruited faculty will combines disciplinary expertise and instructional mastery; to accomplished administrative team oversees both learning and teaching processes while facilitating and fostering student progress. Britannia University’s Flexibility, accessibility and academic distinction will be the hallmarks of Bangladesh.
The mission of the Britannia University of Bangladesh is to maintain, promote, advance and disseminate knowledge through teaching and research, and to provide appropriate level of high quality education and training responsive to develop and educate the leaders of tomorrow; to support research, scholarly, and creative endeavors that contribute to the creation of new knowledge; and to create research and teaching programs that tackle the most pressing problems of Bangladesh and the global community.
In and by our difference, we stand apart: distinctive in quality, devoted to the individual learner, contemporary in content and presentation, attuned to the issues of the day and to the needs of prospective students world-wide, seeking always to set each program participant on an intellectual journey into the future, yet committed unrelentingly to the core values thatalways will be underpinned, and continue to underpin, the fundaments of higher education.
Values & Principles
In pursuing our mission as a premier center of higher education and learning the following serve as the pillars of the University's intellectual and moral edifice:
- Freedom of inquiry and creation of an intellectual environment conducive to free, open and respectful exchange of ideas
- Academic excellence, proactive initiative, and integrity in an environment of collaboration, collegiality, and civility
- Research and initiatives as fundamental sources of creating new knowledge, contributions to the betterment of society and expressions of the human spirit
- Recognition and respect for the diversity of people and ideas, a spirit of inclusiveness, a global perspective and a sense of community as essential conditions for campus life
- Cultivating a character of honesty, integrity, compassion, fairness, respect, and ethical behavior, both in the classroom and outside
- Commitment to social justice and public service as the foundation of individual, educational, social, economic, and political development
- Environmental consciousness, sustainability, and prudent management of natural resources as central tenets of the construction and operation of the University